Skip to main content
$30,400

Save as much as $3,265
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

White Chevy

Philbuffett , 03/08/2022
Custom 4dr Double Cab SB (2.7L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

No dislikes at this time

See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevy Silverado 1500
View Offers
Chevrolet.com

4 out of 5 stars

2.7 is more powerful than I expected!

Keith Rankin, 03/02/2022
Custom 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

My previous truck was a 2018 Silverado with a 5.3. I was very skeptical about the little four in a full size. I took the 2022 crew cab 4x4 for a drive and the low end torque is amazing. The towing and cargo are comparable to my old truck. Towing my 5000 pound camper felt effortless with the 2.7. That 348 ft lbs of torque at 1500 RPM’s really comes in handy towing especially at low speeds. I’ve averaged around 22 mpg in mixed driving. Highway isn’t very impressive at 19. The truck only has 2100 miles so I’m hoping the HWY fuel economy will go up after the engine is broke in. My 5.3 I got 23 average on the hwy. I miss the V8 sound but don’t notice much difference in performance. Im sure if you tow heavier than I do you would want a V8.

Love my truck

P Escondon , 03/29/2022
Custom 4dr Double Cab SB (2.7L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I needed a truck for work. Finally got one!!!

Build Your Silverado 1500
At a Glance:
  • $49,200starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

TRAIL BOSS

kroupa9, 02/25/2022
Custom Trail Boss 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Beautiful, spacious truck, with lots of features. I love driving it.

My Silverado

RNdy Jones, 04/28/2022
Custom 4dr Double Cab SB (2.7L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought the Sikverado Custom Crew Cab with the Turbocharged 4 cylinder engine. So far I've been pleased with my purchase. I have towed a 16' trailer with full loads on four different trips. I have not gotten close to the 9500 lbs. limit. I pulls like a champ. I couldn't feel the trailer I was pulling. My fuel economy has been all over the board because of my usage. I would recommend it as a great utility truck.