Used 1993 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:

Truly a FABULOUS FABULOUS car
By The Good Right Elder Doctor Bishop Rev

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

The Chevy Lumina was one of the best cars ive ever owned. So much in that i purchased 3 of them, 1990 sedan, 1990 Euro 3.1 and 1994 Z34 cpe. None brokedown, no issues whatsoever, very reliable. Loved the exhaust note (todays cars are too damn quiet), plenty of room (im 6ft), good sized trunk, great design, built tough and spirited driving experience.

25 years & almost 300K miles - Running Strong!
By JAMES CRONIN

1993 Chevrolet Lumina 4dr Sedan

Love this car. Great visibility. Enjoyable to drive. Nice styling. Very reliable. Very economical. I've owned mine for about 16 years. Original engine. I've replaced a lot over the years, but it's always been manageable. Everything works on my car and it's reliable transportation. It will probably last longer than I will. Almost 300K miles, and still running strong. Not many cars can say that.

Lumina-tor
By Chevyman

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

This car has been with my fire chief since it was brand new, I'm a volunteer firefighter. Once i turned 14, I'm 18 now, he sold it to me for $750 with 145k miles. It has 230k now i love it, i take care of it i expect it to last another maybe 100k. It's very reliable, don't like the gas mileage that much and the interior but that's about it. Handles great, looks great, drives great, everything! Also one of a kind white with tinted windows, and flames on it! Not the best flames but hey, $300 job!

Handling, room, power, brakes, nearly everything if it's well taken care of!

Better gas mileage and interior maybe a little more power to the 3.1.

My Baby
By Franky

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

I bought it with 135k and drove it till the tranny went out at 215k. I did have to replace things like the ignition switch, starter, and alternator. It was a wonderful car to me and we have been through a lot together. I loved that I could get the tires to let out a chirp when it shifted from 2nd to 3rd! The only time it left me stranded is when the alternator went out (or I was stuck in the snow or I hit a curb)! My brother just bought a '94 and I am excited for him!

very comfortable. pretty reliable. decent amount of get up and go

the rear end on them seems to sag

Going to miss him!
By Lynnann

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

I got him in 1998 it's now 2010. I never had any big problems with him until this past year. One thing after another is going wrong. But he's old and has 98,000 miles on him and he is starting to rust. The one thing I didn't like about him is getting at the battery. But he was a purchase I am glad I made.

The way he looked on the outside and I liked the steering wheel the way it looked and felt. Other people commented about the steering wheel the way it looked. I also like bench seats.

Battery accessibility and a place to put your cups mine had none. bigger glove compartment.