Used 1993 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Reviews

1(0%)
4.3
44 reviews
1993 Chevrolet Lumina
See reviews for a specific Lumina model:
Items per page:51050
12345...9

best $200 i ever spent

tucker, 04/21/2009
4dr Sedan

My dad found this for me while I was car shopping. It was meant to be a temporary car but I fell in love. The lumina never failed to start throughout the entire first Maine winter I put it through, though the doors did have a tendency to freeze open, but as soon as the car warmed up they'd thaw and I could shut them properly. I lived in this car for the summer of 2008 and the bench seats are like sleeping on a couch. I've seriously never been in a more comfortable car. I've never had a Major problem with this car, always routine maintenance done a little too late. Had the car for almost two years and she's in rough shape, but I've put her through hell. I love my lumina and highly recommend!

Good fast car

moorjus, 08/21/2008
Euro 4dr Sedan

Great car. Paid 750 for it. It was very fast and passing with ease too. Suffered a bit on hills, but it's a six cylinder, what do you want? And it ran well on or off road. I had no trouble until I thought I could get 4000 out of an oil change instead of 3000 and it threw a rod. I had to replace the motor. No trouble since.

buy a ford

pdiddy1230, 01/11/2003
4dr Sedan

whew.. this car just never stops. repair bills after repair bills. i have 75000 miles and had to replace alternator 4 times, not to mention fuel pump, brakes...And WOW WHAT TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE! i do everything i can to keep the gas mileage down, yet i still average 15mpg. my best advice for you would be to buy a ford, and get your moneys worth, minus the repair bills.

OK Don't LUV it

Kdog, 04/19/2002
Euro 4dr Sedan

Typical heavy domestic car ride not bad though. Roomy. Typical Chevy interior, rattles too much cheap plastic. Not solid but competent ride. Good engine (3.1 V6), good acceleration.

Lumina Euro

Eric, 10/22/2008
Euro 4dr Sedan

I had a lot of fun with my 1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro. I put it through hell for the year and a half that I had it. It had already had 167,000+ on it when I got it and I drove it until the head gasket blew at 177,000+. It was definitely worth the 600 I paid for it. It was a great buy

12345...9