Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette Stingray model:

14 stingray
By dan rothermel

great/wonderful/fun car!

ELECTRONICS PACKAGE
By M SALMI

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Very very disappointed on poor electronics package. My low end Nisson Murano has better

Vapor trail gray...
By Gray

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

455 HP, 32 MPG hwy, handling, comfort, sharp appearance, performance...what's not to like? My apologies to the Demon owner...I hope you find your doors soon... but I just couldn't help myself...weather mode works well in wet/snow conditions. It’s not all wheel drive, but a stable rear wheel drive platform. Respect the conditions and it will be fine. Can’t beat the handling in warm weather. Wife loves it on long trips...now if there was just a way to recline the passenger seat a bit more ... 😉

Corvette is better than it was in my dreams
By Adrian Chavez

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Everyone thinks it's a chick magnet. Idk I feel like I'm 10 every time I get init. Back when toys and having fun were the most important things in life

Thank you Corvette for fixing interior !
By Chuck W

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I have always loved Corvettes since I was a child. I still remember my father redoing my mom's 1964 Stingray Coupeville which was in 85 and we still own it woth only 82,000 original miles. So I always loved them I have owned probably 10 in my lifetime my newest prior tp my 2014 was a 1996 and I was having hard time to love them that is the newer models. I felt like I was getting cheated with what I paid in my opinion poor quality interior. It's hard to believe they made Cadillac which had nice interior yet Many Vettes had alot of plastic which had many cracked dash from the sun ripped seats from poor quality seats. In 2014 when I realized they were bringing back the Stingray I figured I would at least go check it out it was my favorite body style especially 63-67 and it would be 50 years older than my mom's who had passed away. As soon as I saw the Torch Red wit top down and I thought nice. Now let's see the interior. Boy was I blown away. They finally took the time to make it look like a nice sports car should look like. I purchased it with 6 miles on it and I have nothing but great things to say about it. The ride also has been made so much smoother. Alot of Vettes ride like log wagons and they even give yiu the chance to drive it in 6 different modes which is smooth and safe and if you fill like driving like you stole it you can do that easily. You just put it ittn track mode I'd you really want all she has turn the traction control off ittn track mode. If taking ittnnt to track I would practice take off because I didn't think with big 20 inch rims and tires just turning off track mode would make that big difference man was I wrong Ilit just lites them up and just hang on for the ride. Even with Traction control on yiu stomp gas it will spin a little. I was definitely fooled I had a 2010 2 SS Camaro and it wouldn't even chirp the tires. Maybe I got a lemon. I sold it quickly. It had so much tech that when you stomped the gas it would take half second delay before taking off. The Vette doesn't. Even in economy mode if you stomp gas it will give you power then it doesn't hesitate. Again I am so glad the team at Chevy Corvette finally made a top notch Sports car. I hope other Corvette owners are as happy with theirs as I am mine. Also I'm not trying to bash those other Vettes I just thought Chevy Dropped the ball in certain areas.