Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Blue Colorado

Gene , 12/17/2019
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Well mannered, comfortable seats with plenty of room for 6 footers. Front seat sets back enough for even 7 footer. Handles well on smooth and rough surfaces. Solid - no squeaks. Trans is smooth and shifts well in drive. Using low allows you to shift all 8 gears according to your situation. Good power and great pickup speed. Air and heat is super with great fan speeds. Good turning radius and great view on all sides to park. Apple play is outstanding and removes requirement for expensive extra Navigation. Very impressed with back seats and ample seating space for adults. Would rate it #1 in all midsize pickups. Towing is less than the others but ride and quality is best rated to offset towing. We bought for quality, ease of driving and not for towing.

Also Consider
2022 Canyon Elevation
Check out current offers on the GMC Canyon Elevation
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

Best Value in the Mid-Size Market

Jason, 04/29/2020
Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've been driving a Dodge Dakota for the past 16 years, and researched extensively the differences between the Ranger, Colorado, and Tacoma. I haul and tow pretty regularly, but don't want a full-size truck. Since I need a long (6') bed, the Tacoma and Colorado become my only options. The Colorado rides better than the Tacoma (my opinion, of course), has a higher tow capacity, and is less-expensive for comparably-equipped models. I settled on the Colorado and have been very satisfied with my choice so far. It's a great mid-size truck that pulls 5000 pounds nicely. One criticism of the Colorado is that the interior feels a little cheap, and I'd agree, but I'm far more concerned with the functionality of the truck than the look of the interior

1 out of 5 stars

Not off to a good start.

Chuck, 06/18/2020
Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 5.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Check engine light after 20 miles for some wiring issue, multiple problems with the air conditioner that the dealer can't duplicate, and then today my touchscreen locked up. All within the first 2,000 miles.

1 out of 5 stars

I Love This Truck!

MillRat1, 05/10/2020
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Just purchased a 2020 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab Z71. Lots of Power in this Midsized Truck. V6 engine is very responsive. Very nicely designed in the cab. Long Bed option gives you plenty of hauling space. Rides and Handles Great. Surprisingly quiet in the cab. My wife and I can carry on a nice conversation without having to talk above the road noise. Couldn’t be any happier with our purchase.

4 out of 5 stars

Great truck but has one major flaw!

S Beall, 06/24/2020
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Purchased the 2020 Colorado V6 4x4 crew cab pickup with the heavy duty trailering package. I am very disappointed to find that it did not come with a brake controller. Chevrolet has an OEM brake controller but for some reason it does not come with the heavy duty trailering package and it cannot be added. Not impressed with having to purchase and mount an after market brake controller on my brand new truck! I am the shortest in my family at 5’10 so I can not afford to lose valuable leg room. Chevy has definitely failed it’s buyers with this ridiculous omission. When you purchase a heavy duty trailering package you’d expect it to either come with the brake controller or at least be able to add the OEM brake controller. I love my truck but I can tell you that I probably would not have purchased it had I realized it was missing this vital part of the heavy duty trailering package. Huge fail Chevy!!!