Used 1995 Chevrolet Caprice Consumer Reviews

Not Available

Used Caprice for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Trans Went

joes12, 01/27/2013

Born 1995 Died 2011...not too bad considering the mileage was in the upper 100s. Biggest problem was electrical and tuneups,there were oil leaks but what killed it was actually the transmission gears went from trying to maneuver around in the snow up here. Not good in snow either btw,that wheel drive was not cut out for it.

15 years, still going.

OKCEngineer, 02/02/2010

I bought my 9C1 Caprice at an auction for $3000, and its been the best $3000 I've ever spent. This car is fun, fast, and cool!

Ex-cop car

jason, 04/29/2008

I love this car. It had a few problems with it when I first bought it. One of the engine fans were out, the radiator was cracked, and brake lines broke soon after purchase, but! For $900 the power and comfort that came with this ride is unbeatable. I hope to hold on to this car for the rest of my life.

1995 caprice wagon 5.7 lt1 4l60e

jdiesel86, 09/14/2014

I have literally owned this car for about 6 hours and there is nothing more that I would like to do than drop a 6 speed and a twin turbo set up on it. This car is a beast. Very comfortable. The power goes to the correct wheels. It's got brakes. It's brilliant. I love it.

My Second Caprice and still love them

Attila, 07/19/2003

I also owned a '93 caprice with a 305 and just downright love the additional power of the LT1 V8. The dash is a lot better although I would prefer an analog spedometer and a tach. The new larger side mirrors were a great improvment. If you get a hold of a police model, it has great handling for the size of vehiclewhile still holding a bunch of people and cargo. This 2 ton vehicle is capable of embarrasing most import owners while your Lt1 equiped versions can beat many mustang gt's as weall as the much hyped about Mercury Marauder.