Used 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:

The Touring Coupe
By Robert Geigle

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I bought one like this new in 1990. Pricey then $32K. I still find it a great looking car. It turns heads still as you don't see many in 2018 especially Touring Coupes. The interior was over plasticized and prone to breakage but it was a sign of the times for most of the cars then. For a 4.5 Ltr. engine it was a bit under powered but the Northstar engine was coming for the new coupe in 1992 so I guess not much could be done. Overall at 28 years old its still a pretty solid car.

It's a Cadillac.
By J.D

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I've always loved the small boxie style Cadillac had in the early 90s. Both the 4.5 and 4.9 were the best engines Cadillac Ever built. They were built with what Cadillac stands For Luxury and Dependability.

Unbelievable Quality/ Style for a 24 Yr Old car
By Robert Garner

1990 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

Bought mine used as a weekend car as I live in a large metropolitan city and can walk to work and various shopping around my condo, it had 132,000 miles on it and 1.5 years later only up to 133,074, runs like new, everything inside and out looks as if it's 1990, all the digital instrumentation works perfectly, as well as the onboard 1990's computer console (state of the art for the 90's) all I had to replace was the trunk closure motor, (as the trunk closes automatically), my oil change place cannot believe a 24 year old car still looks this good. Have to say well worth the $2800 I paid for it

Even now still get people commenting when I park it at stores/shopping centers, the leather interior is A+ quality, and body styling still looks good even in 2015.

great old car
By sharon

1990 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

My husband and I purchased the 1990 Cadillac El Dorado a year ago and it has been a great car. The ABS box went out on it and we couldn't find one to replace it. it only has 114,000 miles on it and we would love to keep it.

roomy interior, low gas usage, automatic light control, lighted information on when to service car.

To be able to find any part anywhere,

1990 Cadillac Eldorado
By cpdhenry

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I bought this car to be an every day driver to work and back (40 miles a day), and it has been far more than I expected! It has the coldest air of any vehicle I have ever driven (which is nice since I am in Arizona -- and I have driven over 50 different vehicles), and it has more power than I thought it would have!

It has just about every feature you could have asked for. It is way ahead of it's time for a 16 year old car!

I am not crazy about the suspension of my Eldo, but it might have more to do with the amount of miles and the previous owner neglecting it than with the design of the car.