Used 2015 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

A few electronic Gremlins, but overall I'm happy
By Steve M

2015 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought the car with 14k on it. Car is fast with 6 sec 0-60 time. Hugs the road well in turns. Suspension is firmed than my Town Car and my old Caddys, but that is expected. Had some Gremlins with the Map sensor, then the Crankshaft Position Sensor, then the power steering. None of these sensors needed replaced. They would throw a code, which was reset and no further issues. Car has great lines and a sleek look. Interior, I feel like I'm in a cockpit. Getting in/out isn't as easy as my 2012 MKZ or my 03 TC, but it's not bad. The car gets 28mpg on the highway, so not bad. My only regret is I wish the car had the adaptive cruise. Except for that, it is the only bell I didn't get that I wanted.

Don’t buy one
By Mike

2015 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This car has a known problem with shaking at stops. Dealer nor manufacture can fix issue.

Jury is still out but I love driving it
By Steve M

2015 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car has had some gremlins in the first month of ownership. MAP sensor tripped at 15k. Crankshaft Position Sensor relearn came on and can only be relearned with a GM tech II or similar scanner. Then the power steering light comes on and power steering switches to manual. Once you restart the car, it comes back on, but has gone back off again. Of all things, this is concerning and dangerous if it occurs during a turn. Hopefully my mechanic will figure it out and I can get some miles on this beauty. I will update this review. I know...I know... many say they will, but don't. I will however. As far as how it drives: this car moves well for a 2.0 and has all the power I am looking for. gas mileage is decent for a heavier AWD car. It corners great and hugs the road with little body lean. Of course, the suspension is stiffer, so you're not going to get the traditional floating Cadillac ride and will feel more bumps, but it's not bad. The cornering makes up for it. You can even adjust it some. The CUE system is not hard to figure out and so far works well. 2014-15 versions though can't upgrade to Apple Play or Android Auto via the dealership. There are people who claim to do it with a $750 upgrade on Ebay, but I'll just use my phone in a holder. I wish they had the adaptive cruise avail on the Luxury version, but the Lane Assist is nice. So....while it hs many of the bells and whistle, power and styling I want, the main thing is will it be reliable. Reviews don't indicate it will have engine or tranny issues but I'll see what happens with the electrical gremlins before saying this is a great car.

Ok...here is my updated. No issues with the car. Love driving it so much, I sold my Town Car, as I found myself only driving the CTS. Nice power, fair mpg, nice interior, very comfortable. Very happy with the car.

Great buy 2015 CPO
By James

2015 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car for just over $30,000 with just 15,000 miles on it. It was an outstanding by for what I got for the car in terms of content and like new condition of the car. CPO warranty outstanding. So far great value and plan to buy Cadillac again. I have owned recent model BMW 528’s and they were a reliability and mean it’s a bear compared to the value and reliability of this car. This is truly an under estimated and underappreciated luxury sport sedan.

Nicely done Cadillac
By Carver

2015 Cadillac CTS Standard 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Certified by Cadillac 70 k or 6 years bummer to bumper. Oil changes, maintenance. Everything covered except tires. And regular warranty is 100 k miles or 7 years.