Used 2011 Buick Lucerne Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Buick Lucerne Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

My Father's Buick--So What?
By ccelpjack

2011 Buick Lucerne Super 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the used 2011 Buick Lucerne Super because I had a Buick LeSabre Limited back in the day and drove it cross country with our family. What a great ride it was on the highways. Well, the Lucerne Super also has a super ride plus it has a peppy little V-8, excellent navigation, lane departure warning, and blind side warning. Yes, it has a huge turning radius but I have never turned around in the middle of a 4-lane highway yet. I bought the car for comfort and it delivers comfort in spades. Case closed!

Nothing to see here, literally; poorest visibility
By Audrey Valenti

2011 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Blind spots which all of the mirrors don't help. Dreadful mileage too.

Pretty Lucy!
By Little Miss Lucy

2011 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

My Lucerne (Lucy) is a pretty car and she has never given me trouble. I wanted a white car, and got one used in great condition from a totally reliable dealer here in Tyler, TX. At first I didn't like how Lucy handled, but then, it is a 2009 Lucerne as opposed to my 1994 LeSabre, which I miss to this day. As for as a Buick, I am totally surprised with my choice to get another one but the LeSabre was a good friend to me, and I figured a 2009 would also be my reliable car. I recommend to anyone, get a Buick!

Wanted a Buick
By Audge Flood

2011 Buick Lucerne CXL 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The ONLY problem I have with the car is the lane visibility in the drivers side mirror. It creates a "blind" spot that I have never had on any other car. Other than that, I am very pleased with it so far.

Very Nice Car
By Roy Rossini

2011 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The 2011 seems to have fewer issues than it's previous years, however, I'd suggest you still look at problems reported, such as oil leaks and fuel filter issues. Not a bad car by any means. It's really just a grandpa car. That's all.