Used 2000 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used TT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Unbelievable Quality & Workmanship

Jay1, 05/31/2002

Purchased car new in Feb 2000 and have put 26k miles on it since. I drive this car HARD and have had ZERO problems and no rattles or loose pieces. The car is assembled flawlessly with very high quality materials.

Audi TT Coupe

Ron Lambert, 06/24/2002

This with out question is the most fun car to drive. the quality & performance of this car is the best. I had this car for nearly 3 years now & had no problems.

I Love My TT!!

nanadude, 06/24/2002

I'm a 57 yr. old grandmother & always desired a small sporty car. First time I saw a TT coupe on the road I fell in love with it. I sped up to get close enough to find out what it was. All I could think about was the cute curved shape. When I found out it had a small back seat that folded down to make extra room in the trunk, that was it for me. I had to be able to get all my "stuff" in the trunk for trips- luggage, golf clubs, etc. It was a yr before I drove the TT, all the time thinking to myself "this isn't going to be all I've dreamed of this past yr", but sure enough it was and much more. It's so peppy on acceleration and hugs the curves(quattro).

It works for me.

adsmith, 09/26/2002

We LOVE this car. Bought it new 3/1/00 and have loved it ever since. Have had a few minor problems but nothing of any major concern. People still look at it like the piece of art it is. And it crosses all lines, it's loved by kids, seniors, black, white, young, old, whatever...everybody wants to know "what IS that???" And it is as much fun to drive today as it was two and a half years ago.

Great!.. .but some 1st model yr bugs

Capt Nemo, 01/25/2003

The TT is incredibly fun to drive. The quattro provides great feel for the road at high passing speeds as well as in cornering. I expected to sacrifice some reliability in return for having a unique car the first few years, but Audi has had their problems coming to terms with how to satisfy their customers. Go to the audiTT forum website (use your search engine) and you'll see for yourself. I would recommend the 225jp version if power is your main desire, but the 180hp version can satisfy most. You won't find another car that looks as good for the $, so be willing to put up with a few service inconveniences. I love my TT.

audi tt

tigra, 08/03/2003

Bauhaus on wheels. Great syling, nice performance, lots of attention. Fun to drive and look at.

The TT is peppy!

Kristen, 03/30/2005

Driver seat is comfortable, interior circle theme is interesting and catches everyone's eye. This car has a reputation for being fast and upscale. Despite a 4 cylinder, this car quickly accelerates, the AWD feature must give it an extra jump. Smooth ride at high speeds. AWD does indeed help in the snow. The rumbling sound gives it a race car feel. Small enough to fit in the tiniest of parking spaces. Leather is first rate. BOSE sound system is awsome. Large trunk when seats are folded down. Red interior lights are cool. Downsides: 0 legroom in back, this car is made for 2 and a couple of dogs. Expensive oil changes.

Fantastic Fun for all Seasons

koelle.p, 10/30/2003

I never expected to own a sports car but I could not resist the test drive. It was so much fun! The 180hp engine gives plenty of power to this small car, accelerating so fast that before you know it you have to slow down to the speed limit. The 4WD grabs the road on every turn and is really convenient an safe in the snow. The front seat is comfortable even for me (6'2"), which does not happen even in some SUVs. The biggest surprise was the trunk, much more space than I expected, luggage for 2 people is easy to accomodate. And on top of all: It is BEAUTIFUL! Necks turn to look at it all the time.

Just add snow...

TypeA, 08/15/2005

I traded in my BMW 740, so this was a huge change. This has been a great car overall. The 180 hp is much too slow, so I had to add a chip and the MTM performance package. Still too slow. I never appreciate my car more than when it snows, the TT Quattro is amazing in the snow and cold temperatures. You can't buy a German car and complain of the cost for repairs, it comes with the territory and although it's pricey you get what you pay for. Really wish I had gotten the 225hp!

best awd on the market and fun to drive

Eaglehwk02@aol.com, 02/26/2004

had this car a year now and its been flawless. Best car I have ever owned

51050