Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

3rd Time's a Charm!

Malcolm Whyte, 03/03/2022
Premium Plus 4dr Sedan AWD (electric 2AM)

I'm on my 3rd EV and don't plan to have another ICE vehicle for a daily driver. I've had a Tesla Model S 75D and Model S Performance (Ludicrous). I've enjoyed the Audi much more. I found that unless you often take your car to a track, having a 0-60 in the low 2 range is great but you can rarely put it to task like you would want. The constant Tesla Infotainment screen blackouts, while driving, are unnerving at first and I don't miss that at all. People aren't aware of the flaws of Tesla cars because of being drowned out or attacked by zealous fanboys. Many will compare the E-tron GT and Tesla Model S but they are significantly different approaches to EVs. You really can't compare them in my opinion. The Audi is still in the 3s for a 0-60 time and has features that the Testa doesn't even offer. I am enjoying the better, quieter ride and love driving it. I didn't go for a higher trim level for my first foray into the brand; especially with it being a new model. I chose the Premium Plus with more options and still came in lower than a Prestige. Lastly, the E-Tron GT is a gorgeous vehicle that you have to see in person to appreciate and I couldn't be more pleased with it!

I want all the juice

Anthony R, 02/15/2022
Prestige 4dr Sedan AWD (electric 2AM)

The car is exceptional in every way desired for a sports sedan. I have to admit the mileage range has a bit more to be desired but I have never known an exotic car owner to care about MPG. I chose the Prestige which I feel is the best choose for the glass roof alone that’s not offered on the RS.