Used 2014 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Great car, not really a Honda
By bob spitz

2014 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're looking for a near-luxury car with superb handling, great looks, very decent mileage and reliability then this car is a good choice. The 3.5 L V-6 is strong and responds quickly when called upon. Very fun to drive and comfortable seats; trunk space is good, despite some "expert" reviews I have read. It has many of the good features of its cousin, the Accord, but it doesn't look or feel like an Accord. Anyone who would write trash in a review of this TL doesn't really know much about cars, but they probably think they do! Only complaint I have is the center display, it is not bright enough to be useful in the daylight, can't hardly see it. I think Acura should recall this display and replace with a brighter one that you can read.

Wow!!
By Jay Bird

2014 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We LOVE our 2014 Acura TL Tech... Bella Nova Pearl White w/tan leather interior & black accents... it's a Head-Turner on our NJ Shore roads. It's our 2nd Acura TL. HIGHLY recommend purchase of any Acura. Great looking car & engineering as well. You will be the Bad Ass on the road!!

My RELIABLE & LUXURY Acura TL
By John

2014 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was never really interested in the Acua TL, I was really into a Honda Civic and Nissan Altima, But none of those cars can beat the Acura TL. I was looking threw dealers and the Acura really caught my attention. I stopped by and test drove two Acura's, The ILX and TL. The TL was the best one. The dealer gave me a great price so I took the TL home. My wife and kids loved it, It was great for my family. I had the TL for 4 years now and I never had a single problem with the car. I would recommend the car if you like ride, comfort, reliability, performance and safety.

My luxury RELIABLE Acura TL
By John

2014 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I never really thought about buying an Acura, I was really into a Honda Civic and Nissans. I drove the civic and it was NOTHING compared to the TL (Same for Nissan) So I just wanted to stop by an Acura dealer to check out the new TL, I looked and was shocked by the low price they put. So I went to a worker and wanted to test drive it. It was really comforting and you just take off from accelerating. So I bought the car for a really cheap price and took it home. My wife fell in love with the car, It was great for my family. I had the TL for 3 years so now and I had NO problem. It never broke down no engine problems, it was like an angel. It's nothing compared to Audi, Volkswagen, BMW and Mercedes. I recommend this car to people who like comfort, reliability, luxury and performance.

Pure reliability
By James Robinson

2014 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Needs premium fuel but is a great car for performance. On the highway you couldn't ask for a better ride or acceleration.