Used 2007 Volvo S60 T5 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Most Helpful|
2007 S60 T5
By cwlgal

2007 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is sneaky fast. Passing on the interstate seems lethargic until you realize you're going 80 - 90 MPH. The day after I bought it I drove 2000 miles round trip from Augusta, GA to Houston, TX and obtained an overall 29 MPG. Volvo recalibrated the engine computer so the car runs on regular gas. I'm pleased to report there are no rattles and very little wind noise. It seems solid and has very comfortable seats but has a somewhat harsh ride. The turn radius will drive you crazy, especially in mall parking lots. Overall nice car but I'm seriously disappointed in Volvo's depreciation rate, much higher than Japanese automobiles.

Favorite Features

Leather seating, heated seats, large trunk space, strong radio, good gas mileage, respectable acceleration.

Suggested Improvements

Rear wheel drive to eliminate torque steer, fix the deplorable turning radius, and stop the "Detroit" rebates that kill resale value.

Great Car!
By J-Mac

2007 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased my Volvo S60 T5 back in July. I couldn't be more happy with the car. The included features are excellent. It is a sporty sedan that is definitely fun to drive. You owe it to yourself to at least give it a test drive. I drove a half dozen cars when I was shopping around and the S60 was by far the nicest car for the price.

Shocked
By jetwet1

2007 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

The first car we test drove was a '07 S60, we both liked the car a lot but we had other cars to test drive. After test driving every 4 door salon on the market we came back to the Volvo, it was everything we wanted. Great performance, very comfortable, good fuel economy and of course being a Volvo very safe. After a month of ownership, well the negative is of course the back seat, if you are traveling with friends make sure the don't have legs, on the other hand if your like us and don't have to worry about people in the back seat then this is a car to look at. On the highway it is a fantastic cruiser, ranking right up there with my 500E. In short, test drive it, you may well be shocked.

Favorite Features

One touch windows, sunroof. Great fuel economy for a semi performance car. We are averaging 26 mpg city/highway and well over 30 mpg on a recent road trip and I don't drive slowly. Maybe the best front seats of any mid priced salon.

Suggested Improvements

A bigger back seat, but that is really an S80.