1995 Toyota T100 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific T100 model:
Best Truck you will Ever Own
By Bruce on 08/05/08 15:25 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought this truck to tow my new pop-up camper. Sold the pop-up and bought 30' conventional tow-behind tandem wheel travel trailer. Gross weight 5500 lbs. I added a tranny cooler and mounted it at an angle to the engine cover beneath the engine. This truck pulls that trailer with no problems up the long, steep, grade outside Rolla, MO with the A/C on and I stayed out of the throttle so it would not gear down. I topped the hill at 50 mph and continued on. I could have hit the gas and increased speed but "why" ??? This truck is fantastic! I have never had to replace anything on it, ever. Original brakes and stops on a dime. Best turn radius I have ever seen! I can turn way tighter than Kia!

my t-100
By john grant on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab SB

So far this truck has met my standards. Very reliable, past all smog checks. Execpt seems to dent very easy. Could use more power, but not bad.

I still like it....
By Fred on 05/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota T100 SR5 2dr Extended Cab SB

After all these years, it's still fun to drive, gets good gas mileage (5- speed, 2WD) and is just the right size. Cost of ownership is low and reliability high. My SR5 came loaded. The 3.4L V6 is torquey and agressive off the line. I've already logged 25MPG on a long haul. I find that Plus- grade fuel works best with this engine. Feels solid.