2000 Toyota Avalon Consumer Review: Theyre right! I love it!

2000 Toyota Avalon - Consumer Review

XLS Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Theyre right! I love it!
By Bevo on

2000 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan

I wanted a used car and, after much searching, liked the looks of the Toyota Avalon best. But I didn't know anything about it's performance. So I looked it up on Edmunds. All I saw was how everyone "loved their 2000 Avalons." That sold me. Now I've joined the group. It's been 3 months, and every day I tell my husband how much I love my Avalon. Even my 21- year-old car-nut of a son likes it. The problems that a few people complained about don't even exist with mine. I bought the extended warranty, and have no worries about anything going wrong. It's a dream to drive and anyone who rides with me comments on what a great car it is.

So many great features. It's quiet, has a smooth ride, has all the bells & whistles, is designed inside with all the nooks and crannies you could want, has a cool dash, has lots of leg room in back, and looks impressive on the outside.

Could use more comfortable driver's seat. Am having a little trouble with cruise control returning to setting, but that's covered in my warranty.