2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

Green Line 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 4-speed Automatic - (31 reviews )
No problems ever
By bobv11 on 10/24/12 16:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

Fifty thousand miles and never a problem. Gets routine maintenance as directed in the manual. My lifetime average for both city and highway driving is 24.5MPG. Great for a SUV!

Problems
By warren smith on 08/04/10 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

The batteries for the elec eng have been replaced 2 times check eng light will go on after only a few miles after leaving the dealer when it has been reset gas cap has been replaced 2 times has been in for repairs 4 days after arriving in PA from Fl in July and now the ch eng light is back on will be returning to PA next wk for CT have a 3rd appointment with dealer to fix I hope I get 36 miles to a gal using cruise control at 65 and under when all is working I would suggest any one buying a hybrid car to get the extended warranty as I did

Not a bad purchase
By Kerrin324 on 11/21/08 21:11 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I purchased this SUV having 3 large dogs. I keep the back seat folded down 90% of the time, and it fits them perfectly. It has been a great car for us, and I would definitely recommend it. Only disappointment which I have seen noted in numerous places is the rotors have been resurfaced 2 times due to warping(should have been replaced since it was under warranty at only 23,000 miles), but Saturn said they had certain "steps" they have to take in order to actually get you a new set. I recommend actually watching them put them on so you know they didn't "resurface" them!

A great car!
By Lynn Hrenko on 06/05/08 12:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

This is probably my most favorite car since I started driving 44 years ago! The gas mileage is great as well as the comfort. It is probably the most inexpensive hybrid vehicle on the market. I would buy another if I were doing it today.

Get a load of that VUE
By Robert on 05/30/08 05:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I'm more about bells-and-whistles than nuts-and-bolts, but this is a very nice ride. After 17 months, I get 28-29mpg, though I just took a 400-mile trip on far less than a tank of gas (I average 410-430mpt, but this time I got over 450). As expected, mpg drops in the dead of winter and summer, with extra heater/AC use. Inside layout is easy, and takes only a minor getting used to (I no longer try to set the cruise control on the steering wheel and end up changing the radio station). Visibility and cargo capacity are quite good. Comfy seats, OnStar and XM are awesome. A couple of minor computer issues, resolved by dealer. And that engine turnoff at stoplights still freaks out passengers.

Happy owner
By h hetrick on 05/24/08 22:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

We have owned this greenline for almost a year. It has had two recalls, both of which were very pleasent waits. Great tow vehicle behind our motorhome. Vue carries two med sized dogs and my wife along with three weeks worth of supplies and clothing to our campsites. Fully load and crusing above CA speed limits we still ave. 28 to 32 MPG. Ride is great and steering is dependable in rain and sun. A pleasure to drive on freeways as well as mountain roads. We had a QX4 for 5 tears and the VUE outdoes the QX4 on all accounts excepy offroad. But we knew we were not purchasing a 4 wheel drive. Combining 4WD in the VUE would be a motorhome owners dream car. LOVE this little car. Buy one!

Saturn VIew Green Line
By Edward Bowler on 05/19/08 05:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

The hybrid Vue runs great and the gas mileage is 30mpg in local driving(26-35mpg range) The acceleration around town very good and improved to 10000 miles. The acceleration on the highway is adequate and the car downshifts on hills smoothly one gear at a time. Very quiet at higway speeds with little wind noise. The sattelite radioworks well. Seats 5 adults comfortably. The rear seats folds down easily for extra storage. Repeatly gets 35+ on long trips at 70MPH.

Can make it through a good test drive
By nikkihamburger on 04/23/08 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

So my husband and I bought this car a couple of weeks ago. We took it through the mountians up to Edmonton Alberta from Everett, Wa. Wow...could this car drive through ice, snow and mountians. The traction control works wonderfully. Except for the other drivers freaking me out the car was smooth and the gas mileage was fantastic we were getting at least 30mpg through the mountians and snow. We filled up twice on our way home and we were driving for 15 hours. That is so amazing to me. I would recommend this car to anyone.

marginal
By denise on 04/22/08 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I purchased my VUE based on largely on the sticker mileage of 27-32 mph. HAHA!!! I'm getting 22-24 around town and 28-30 on the freeway (average driving, not a lead foot). I got around the same mileage with my Accord EX which had a V6 engine and was a much smoother ride. Plus I've had to have the hybrid battery replaced once already. I like the cargo area for my dog and the interior space is good for both front and back seat passengers. But I'd get something else if I got to choose all over again

Abysmal 07' Saturn Hybrid Vue
By Zory on 11/27/07 13:17 PM (PST)

2007 Saturn VUE Hybrid Green Line 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

My 9 month Old Sat Hybrid Vue is abysmal, I have a number of repair order for Electrical Problems, Battery Harness Problems, Paint defects. It has been in all the service dept of the Bayarea, Pleasanton, Livermore and Stockton California. I commute a lot and break down in all those cities. Good Luck if you decide to purchase a vehicle that is unreliable. My Vue has a number of repairs not consider to be recalls and the consumer will never know the truth about the Saturn new line of Hybrids are abysmal. Good luck to you and if you buy it, then buy patience, and a lot of coffee so, you can drink it while you wait for a smelly rental which will be your permanent vehicle insted of your car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.