Used 2010 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Great Truck!
By glueking

2010 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck just turned 100,000 miles. It remains tight & holds the road as well as the day I drove it off the lot. It's never been in the shop for any repairs - only routine maintenance. Quiet, smooth, and outstanding reliability & performance of any truck I've owned (2009 GMC Sierra, 2002 Chevy Silverado). If you're in the market for a pre-owned truck, consider the 2010 Titan.

Watchout Blue Oval and Bow Tie
By rdstoy

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My last few trucks have been Ford F-150's but with the spark plug issues plaguing 5.4L Triton I decided to look elsewhere. Tried Chevrolet and was not impressed, Dodge was not considered, Toyota too pricy. One of my friends talked me into trying the Titan and I was very impressed with performance, fit and finish and comfort of the Titan. Found a 2010 LE with less than 10,000 miles and thus far it is everything I expected and more. My first trip, about 300 miles round trip, got about 19 MPG with the A/C running the entire time. Not bad for a four wheel drive truck.

Favorite Features

Comfort and performance, very pleased with all aspects of this vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Everything perfect

2 neighbor's F-150's in the "Bone Yard"!!
By swolfe44

2010 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought a new 2004 Titan the same day my neighbor bought a new 2004 F-150. 3 years (80k miles) later his F-150 was falling apart, so he traded it on a 2007 F-150?? Here we were in 2010, 3 years later, his 07 F-150 has 92,000 miles on it and it's just blown the tranny--He traded it, again-on another F-150...some people never learn!! My 2004 Titan had 378,000 miles on it when I decided to trade it on a new 2010. I thought about keeping it to see if I could put a 3rd F-150 in the "Boneyard", but I've made made neighbor feel bad enough already ;o)

new to nissan
By scott78

2010 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i have had several new silverados and didnt think i would own anything but one till i drove the nissan titan. I have only had it a few weeks but i love to drive it and i am really impressed with the power. The fuel mileage is not as great as i would like but no full size pickup with this much power is fuel efficient

Favorite Features

the ride height and the power of the 5.6

Suggested Improvements

fuel economy

Big, comfortable truck
By Billy

2010 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Took on a 500 mile trip right after we bought it. Love the room, even with kid's car seat in the back. Excellent ride, excellent power. Bought the truck instead of a larger car - no regrets. Got a great deal with the rebate. Made the truck cheaper than a king cab Tundra. Also made here in Tennessee which is a plus although did not look at any American trucks. No down side up to now. Have taken three grandkids in car seats on two trips - plenty of room.

Favorite Features

Power, room, sounds good. Very good ride for 4 wheel drive. Much better than Toyota Tacoma I drove for years. Very little ride noise in the cab.

Suggested Improvements

MPG could be better, but don't want to lose the power.