R.I.P Altima
By James on
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I bought this car brand new in 2007. I can't tell you how excited I was to get it. I had so much fun driving it and I got an endless amount of compliments about it. I don't think you get as many miles per gallon as they say you do, but it's still great on gas. The key never has to leave your pocket because there are buttons on the door, trunk, and a push start button to start the car. I got hit head on last weekend and my car is totaled. I can't tell you how miserable I am thinking about how much more I could have enjoyed my car. Just remember, for the 20 some thousand you are paying, don't expect the world, but expect so much more than you would from any other can in its class.
Favorite Features
Keyless entry and push start The amount of power for a V4 The size - it's just right The AC and heat are excellent Safety: the seatbelt saved my life (i didn't even touch the airbag)
Suggested Improvements
I paid 23K for this car. I still can't believe I got everything I did. If you test drive an Altima, you'll see that most people who complain are ones that wanted more out of the car than what they paid for.