2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Consumer Review: I'm in LOVE!

2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV - Consumer Review

SE 4dr Hatchback (Electric 1-speed Direct Drive)

I'm in LOVE!
By believe on

2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV SE 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

I can hardly believe how well this vehicle handles! My wife and I made the purchase in Virginia and drove it to Eastern Pennsylvania (our home). We drove through some wicked storms and a ton of traffic around DC and Baltimore and all I can say is this car is a dream to drive. We were able to stop at dealers (Nissan) for FREE charges on the way home. Our cost $0!! 169 miles for free!!! I'll be using it for work and our average cost will be around $2.51 per 100 miles or $12.55 for 500 miles of driving. You can't beat that! If I fill it up over night, the cost goes even lower.

The air conditioner is great, even in sweltering heat. Really nice having the remote to cool it off before leaving work. The sterio is better than any car we have ever owned, and that is a lot of cars! Being 64 years old, I find the car very easy to get in and out of and I'm 6' 5"...215#. BTW ....this car is very fast off the line. I don't drive it like that, but the power is there when you want it. The seats are really comfy for a car this size. The handling is second to none. So smooth. Think about it....no oil changes, no gas stations, no smell from the exhaust, and just two things to chk for inspection, tires and brakes. I love everything about this car. Drive one, you'll buy it.