2002 Mazda Millenia 2.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Keep building this beauty!

2002 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Review

Keep building this beauty!
By tigran on

2002 Mazda Millenia Premium 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for a sedan for over six months, and my searches narrowed down to two vehicles: Maxima and Millenia. Even that took me a while to choose: powerful engine or smooth ride of better-looking car. I am happy with my purchase, even it is not a "most recommended" car. Standard features can be compared only to Maxima's GLE. Plus Millenia is a better-looking car (Maxima’s rear end is ugly even on '02 models with spoiler). For the money I paid for used '02 Millenia I could not get even ‘02 Maxima GXE. The Millenia drives smoother than the Maxima. However, if you prefer power over the comfort of a nice car, go with Maxima.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, attractive looking inside and outside, impressive built quality, the 2,5L engine is not so underpowered as many people state, and it is quieter than the famous Maxima's engine, nice looking instrument panel and the entire dashboard.

Suggested Improvements

Some road noise (mostly because of sporty high performance Michelin tires), transmission is not as smooth as on Maxima.