1994 Isuzu Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Best truck ever conceived.
By ceekayz0r on 10/17/13 20:30 PM (PDT)

1994 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I've been a fanboy for many years now. I just bought my third Isuzu Pickup. I've owned a '92 and a '90, both 2wd 2.3L manual trans, and this is my first '94 V6 4x4. (this site does not have an option for the V6 3.1l, but it was indeed an option since 1988). I love these pickups!! As long as you maintain them and don't drive them into the ground, they will last forever. I've only ever done light mechanical repairs (a starter here, battery there, alternator, plugs caps rotor, etc.) and they've been the best trucks ever. The Isuzu P'up is man's REAL best friend. <3

love my little truck
By ralomax1 on 12/18/04 12:34 PM (PST)

1994 Isuzu Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought my Isuzu used has never fail a GAS to drive .

Best Truck ever owned
By powelgw on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab LB

Bought new. Only problems have been alternator and water pump went bad. Don't like having to replace timing belt. Don't have to in the toyota. However has been every bit as good of truck as the toyota and has more leg and head room for me.

Great for the money
By Gene40 on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Isuzu Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought it new and have had maintained it. Still runs like a top. A great truck to pick up yard supplies in.

Good Work Truck
By Bolt on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Isuzu Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

For the limited time I have had this truck, it has been at the least a reliable means of transportation. Its looks are nothing to brag about and neither is the power or comfort, but it gets me around and I don't mind getting it dirty.