2004 Honda S2000 Consumer Review: If you like to drive..buy one!

2004 Honda S2000 - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

If you like to drive..buy one!
By M. R. Miller on

2004 Honda S2000 2dr Roadster (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I did my reasearch in this catagory..the hands down winner was the S2000. Having never thought about this vehicle I was off to see what all the fuss was about. After an hour of face to face with this shy but powerful car I walked away owning a red one. I wanted a car to mimic the performance of my motorcycle only have the comfort of a 2 pasanger vehicle and I got it. If you love to feel acceleration, if you love to hear the motor music and love to turn on a dime this is your car. Sure, if I was in the market to pay $50 K plus there is another door open..however, this was a add on to my driving fix and the price tag was right.

I feel like I'm driving a race car everyday. Nothing can equal the cornering or the sound. Detail of the car prove the workmanship which give way to the solid feel one gets when you drive this car.. or use the features.

The S2000 is not made for more than average builds. I'm six feet tall with an everage frame. The car envelopes me and I enjoy that because I drive like an idiot and I'm always in control. I would love to have an additional 3 to 4 inches of leg room. Every thing else is perfect.