Average Consumer Rating 1,275 Total Reviews

Two years later, my views have changed
By Red Sled Again on
2003 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
In '03, when I bought my red sled, I loved it, couldn't complain about a thing! Two years later, I fell like I got jyped! The window trim peels, the paint is the cheapest I've seen(you almost need to wax it after every wash just to keep from spider webbing), the windshield leaked form factory, and after 6 months, everything rattled over the smallest bumps! The car has horrible blind spots, and at lower elevations, I can't get any traction out the 215/50/17 meats! The brakes have warped three times, the shifter slips out of the gate under any hard shift, At 4500 miles, third gear went out...then at 19000 miles, second gear went out! So i've had one transmission rebild and then a new one!!!
Favorite Features
The clutch is amazing, the Automatic Shift Alignment makes thing so simple, matching engine speed with wheel speed, just tricky to get used to! The new J30A4 is a dream with its completely new design of intake and v-tec... The Tan/Black interior is an awesome contrast especially with carbon fiber!!!
Suggested Improvements
Stress build quality and keep the new car feel last longer than 90 days! Build the car so it can handle the performance driving it is meant to take on!!! I.E. Suspension, Tires, Exhaust, Transmission!!! And for god's sake, make it rev a little quicker, it take too long to rev up!!!