2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
fun, fun, fun
By jackiedee on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i love my powder blue t-bird for around town. it just makes people smile and give you the thumbs up sign. it is a little difficult to remove hard top. once it was off--i kept it off. the soft top up and down feature does not measure up to my saab convertible that self latches and does not need a boot cover. the t-bird has tons of pick-up and is good off the line which is important in LA. i plan on putting few miles on this car and keeping it for a long time.

EXCELLENT CAR !!!!
By firstliner on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is is the best in all ways of any I've ever owned. VERY comfortable. Does not hurt my bad back even after 8-10 hours of driving. It handles better than expensive, foreign sports cars that I've driven. Extremely responsive and fun to drive. Independent Short and Long Arm front and rear suspension. Does not drive like a Ford at all. Plenty of pick up and speed. No hesitation at all. Braking system is excellent. Four wheel traction control, anti-lock disc brakes. Plenty of storage space for a small car. Convertible top goes up and down VERY easily. Removable hard top great for the winter. I can't say enough good things about this car.

love my bird
By port hole authority on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

After owning several Mustang's this car by far is the best and most fun to drive. Real head turner... I have the Merlot with sand interior.. I drive a Volvo 850 for my beater.. the bird has never seen a wet road. garaged and dusted off for sunny days ONLY.

Love My Bird
By Flchic on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

After wanting this car for 2 years I finally decided to buy one. I have no regrets. I love it.

Sweet Ride
By G Sullins on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

My 2004 Thunderbird is a sweet ride. I really enjoy the "select-a-shift" functionality. Of course, the 2 tops are just great. The car gives a luxury ride with a sporty feel. I've added a roadster tonneau cover; adding fender skirts and a continential kit. This car is a head turner -- and for me it is a great toy!!!

Collectors Vehical
By Cortney L. Ruffner on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I purchased this vehical after retiring. Simular to my Father,Who owns his own Thunderbird (late 70's Model) Still Show room new and a Classic. I dont drive this vehical as my everyday car. mainly weekends.I useally keep the car covered to protect the exterior paint. The vehical has provided me with exciting driving pleasure and people often admire the styling of my Ford thunderbird. I also hope to own my T- bird for years to come. Mr. C. LaMont Ruffner Port Saint Lucie, Fl.

Awesome
By JimBGOP on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Brings back memories of my muscle cars. Great little toy.

Fun-tastic T-Bird
By william mills on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Stunning turquoise w/ black top,perfection in every way and a babe magnet to boot. Turns heads everywhere, w/ a V-8 that kicks it. Soft top great. Will be a Collectors dream as time goes by.

Retro T Bird
By berngeller on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love mine! It is the most fun I have had driving in my life!

Flying High & In-Style
By DalCueCA on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Every time I climb behind the wheel of my Thunderbird I get a rush. It's a real head-turner. You don't have to worry about passing yourself on the freeway or being mistaken for an import. People seem to appreciate its style and character because they wave, give thumbs up, and even take the opportunity to tell me at red-lights and intersections. If you have the chance to own one of these birds I'd say go for it. You can't go wrong.