2004 Ford Thunderbird - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Thunderbird model:
I love the power & handling of my new TH
By tunasnake on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Premium 2dr Convertible w/Removable Hard Top (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I LOVE THE POWER& HANDLING OF MY 2003. IT HANDLES AS WELL AS MY 1981 CORVETTE. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A THUNDERBIRD SINCE THE 1966 MODELS BUT ONLY UNTIL NOW HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO AFFORED!! THANK YOU FORD MOTOR COMPANY.

A Fun Car to Drive
By Retiredbirdman on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The most exciting car I have ever own. It is really fun to drive. I would recommend it to anyone.

Frank's T'BIRD
By frank ditta on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1)The T'Bird really handles 2)Fit and Finish is above Fords normal 3)The negitive is getting in and out of the car with the tops on .(Head Clearence (NG). 4)The car has plenty of power.

T-Bird = a gift from heaven!
By guysfun on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This card gains its superior ride from the Little Lincoln LS. The frame and drive train are exct Lincoln and that is why it is so good. The extra truck space and leg room come from the fact that the Lincoln LS is a 4 door car. Making a two door convertible from that plaform gave the design engineers lots of latitude. Stupid looking cheap plastic grill is this car's only problem. Too bad Ford didn't fire up more of the LS options like their mileage computer and other "free" features that are already built into the LS wiring harness.

A Step back in time
By Tennis ace on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The 2003 Ford Thunderbird is a joy to drive. The leg room in the driver's seat is quite comfortable even for a person over 6'2. An issue of importance since our last convertible did not have ample leg room. The ride is smooth and quiet. The retro look of the thunderbird makes the car.

'03 Thunderbird
By slosoules66 on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have waited 25 years for Ford to return with a two-seater Thunderbird. I've wanted one since I was in high school. This incarnation is a close as anyone could come to the original spirit and design, and still make it a modern car which I believe is fast becoming a collector's item. I enjoy this car immensely and would not trade it for the world. I hope that Ford reconsiders their plans to end production in '05.

2004 T Bird
By annrealtor on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

love this car

2004 T-Bird
By jag20 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great looking, A real head turner. Smooth driving, plenty of pick-up, corners great. Excellent sound quality in CD player. Am very happy with this buy.

Our Toy
By NicBuc on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Our "toy" was bought on a whim. I, the wife, saw it out in front of the Ford Dealer's lot and fell in love with the beautiful car. I called my husband and told him about it and asked that he call and ask what the price was. When I got home from work, I asked him if he had called. He told me that he had not but that we would go look at it. When he saw it, he bagan to bargain with the dealer and we eventually took it home with us. I was so nervous that I came up with every excuse I could think of to disuade him from his decision to buy it. All of this was to no avail. We now get many, many envious looks from people. Oh, what fun it has been!

T-bird soars
By wilthefinn on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

From the minute I saw it at the SF auto show I knew I wanted one. I put 3K down and waited 8 months and when it was delivered to the dealer the sales mgr called me. He said the whole place was abuzz and I should come see why. As I drove up it was parked on Market Street and there was a crowd. Since that day this turquoise beauty has turned heads. People have come up and asked a zillion questions, some ask me for my card and laugh when they realize I don't sell cars. This thing sells itself. With or without the black hard top it's a delight to the senses.