2010 Ford Taurus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
Love Old Betsy
By Henry Smith on 04/17/10 05:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The car is simply unbeatable. I am older and arthritis can occasionally come on, but it disappears with the heated seats. I just wish that the wheel could heat and cool to. It would also be nice if the back could heat, cool, and massage to, since I carry a lot of my friends around with aches and pains. I was surprised that their was no entertainment system available, which would be nice when I carry my Grand children. I did have to get one touch up and down windows. It hurts way to much to hold that long. I also wish the trunk would close easier. The ride is incredibly smooth with no wind noise. In regular town driving it is a charm, period. Fords got a real winner here.

SHO must go on
By able on 04/09/10 04:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Had this vehicle two weeks now and love this car. I didn't know how I would adapt since I had came out of a 2007 Yukon SLT fully loaded. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised with the ride speed and handling. I have been stopped by at least 10 people asking if they can see the interior and the usual response is this is not a Taurus.

Good Vehicle
By Tim Hall on 03/30/10 21:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I love this car, but the rear space should be much better for such a large car. I love everything else. Make more options too.

Good Car
By Tom Smith on 03/30/10 20:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I would not want any other car in the world but this. It is one of the roomiest cars I ever drove. A definite Buy. The headrest doesn't bother me, but will for many people. The space in the rear should be WAY bigger to for such a large car. Offer a different version but with the same styling for extra rear room. They should also offer a identical Lincoln model for more prestige but staying under 60k Fully loaded with all the Tuaruses option and the other options I named. Its a luxury car and should definitely offer 1 touch windows. Front sunshade would be wonderful too so i don't have to put up the reflector to protect the dash

Good but with flaws
By BettyH on 03/29/10 19:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Good car. Repairs are cheap (rarely needed) performance great. I love everything. Horrible Headrest, I hate them.

Great Job Ford!
By shaymasdaddy on 03/26/10 19:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Overall, the SHO is awesome! It has great handling and a cocoon type interior to make you feel intimate with each function of the car. The paddle shifters are great and respond well with the EcoBoost engine. The climate control seats work well and will be ideal during the Texas heat this summer. Quality/Fit-n-finish is good but you can tell Ford saved some pennies on the door and console trim. I love the Tuxedo Black Metallic.

Marvelous
By ZacharyV on 03/25/10 17:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is absolutely the BEST CAR EVER. The handling and performance are great. Got it full loaded. The styling in the the in in out are sexy and logical. Huge trunk and consul are wonderful. I love everything. It tackles mountain roads with ease.

Better then a Audi!!!
By Bob Whalen on 03/22/10 17:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is absolutely stunning. The interior is very logically laid out and intuitive. Handling and Performance is superb. Even though I can afford practically anything I got the Taurus because of the exterior styling. Would have gotten the A8 but it is WAY too ugly. I often get comments of how sharp looking the car is. I cant blame them. The navigation system is better then in my 85,000 dollar Escalade. The craftsmanship is stunning. I would not prefer anything else in the world. The trunk is absolutely massive, and the console can practically fit a scooter. The car is ridiculously roomy. Another reason I got this instead of the A8. I would rate this car higher if I possibly could. Get this car.

Outstanding
By Pohattan Blondeck on 03/21/10 17:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is the pinnacle of luxury. The heated, cooled and massaging front seats are fantastic. I love the keyless entry and push start. Ford has a winner here.

Best car ever!
By Tom Smith on 03/21/10 15:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Taurus SHO 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This Car is absolutely amazing. The handling and performance smoke my 3 series. Wouldn't prefer it to any other car in the world. The massaging seats are incredible.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Taurus in VA is:

$107 per month*