What a Vehicle
By Griff on
2010 Ford Escape XLS 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I compared all of the like vehicles and the bang for the buck goes to the Escape. The Escape is getting 24.5 mpg in mostly city driving, it tows my 2500 lb trailer without a problem and this is the 4 cyc. The 6 speed auto is smooth and responsive. Plenty of interior room, seats are really comfortable, the vehicle sits at a nice height and I can get all of my suff in the back cargo area leaving the back seats uncluttered. Anyone looking for a vehicle this size would be remiss in purchasing this Escape. (24,300 msrp with a cash prince of 19,440) how can one go wrong. Unless you are still one of the die hards who thing Asian vehicles are better. This Escape proves my point.
Favorite Features
Well, it is all about the MPG, and the Escape does it. I also like the ride, 6 speed auto trans and the great 4 cyc engine. I love Ford's Key Pad on the door to get in the vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
The center stack (radio and climate control area) does need a bit of a new Prom dress, even a little bit would help this plain jane area of the vehicle