2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:
owner
By johnathan sexton on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

these are realy good cars. we currently own 2 but we have owned 4. this car is a classic and part of a dying breed of automobiles. i love its large size.

My Crown
By Rod H. on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this car to drive mainly on the highway. It is an extremely excellent highway car. For the size it gets very good mileage. It has plenty of power and corners much better than expected. (Don't try to outrun one of these in the police car dressing, you can't.)

Last of the best big sedans,
By Copper on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

great car. Excelaent build quality and performance. Very comfortable and lots of compliments on the black on black color scheme. Looks like a state trooper coming up behind you and the road magically clears. On the freeway I average 23mpg. 25K miles and no problems.

Sleeper
By KAS on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love cars and have always been attracted to BMWs and Mercedes and Acuras, However, I found myself admiring the CV. I drive about 30K a year. I have had the car for two months and I love the fact the car is big, comfortable, tight, pretty good looking and not $40K. Plus like Mercedes are used arround the world as taxis, so is the CV in the USA. In NYC they beat on them.

My Highway Cruiser
By ob1 on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

SMOOTH COMFORTABLE FAST A pleasure to drive on a long trip. Get lots of looks, on the road Thanks SPEED DEMON

Crown Vic lx sport
By chip Gladding on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Fast car, very good at handling in tight spaces. Not the best mpg but knew this when I purchased it. All in all, I love it

This is a great car
By James Ryan on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is the most quality built car I have ever owned

Great Fun Car
By keno55 on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Sport 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great fun car a lot of go with a good gas rating get the big motor handling package and go big time.

MORE BAN FOR YOUR BUCK
By COPPEERHEAD on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Fantastic large car, nimble for its siz and weight. Large cavernous trunk, perfect for travelling. I don't get tired as easy because of the adjustable seating for the driver. All controls are within eay reach and entry and egress is easier than in most cars. My experience so far has me convinced that Ford is doing something right.

Cruisin in a Crown Vic
By The Shield on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Flyin down the highway with little or no worries.... A very dependable full size sedan!