2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 Consumer Review: You've Come a Long, Long Way M

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 - Consumer Review

SLT Quad Cab (5.7L V8 6-speed Manual 6.3 ft. Bed)

You've Come a Long, Long Way MoPar
By CDS1946 on

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Wasn't too long ago that the name Chrysler/Dodge meant buyer beware particularily with quality control issues. My how times have changed. Mercedes has certainly left its mark on these new Damilar Chrysler vehicles. The Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie with the Cummins Turbo has the build quality that Americans are not used to seeing. Body panels meet, corners are squared, lines are straight. No rattles anywhere, anytime! I traded a 2003 Ram 2500 Hemi on this Cummins powered truck, and I am more impressed with it now than the day I drove it home. Before these 2 Damilier Chrysler products, I had a 2002 Lincoln Continental, which I really enjoyed. The Dodge trucks quality is on par with the Lincoln!

Fuel mileage with Cummins. Fantastic disc brakes on all corners. The solid ride comfort at freeway speeds.

Sometimes the best improvements are no improvements. If it's not broke,don't fix it!