2010 Dodge Charger Consumer Review: was this car made with me in m

2010 Dodge Charger - Consumer Review

was this car made with me in mind?
By brianch on

2010 Dodge Charger SXT Fleet 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 03/10 (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I upgraded from a 1995 Dodge Intrepid (3.0 V6) to the Charger SXT (3.5 V6). I can feel the extra .5 liters of power. I fell in love with my Charger as soon as I saw it. Once I sat inside I knew we were meant to be together. After I started driving, I knew this beautiful beast was made with me in mind. This car has everything I want.

excellent handling great power - even with just the 3.5 sleek design muscular body to let those little sport cars know who owns the road sexy engine purr that turns into a growl cockpit designed with the driver in mind very comfortable roomy enough to fit 5 people comfortably I'm 6'2" and fit comfortably behind the wheel

keep the white face speed/tach/rpm/gas guages from the 2010 model, instead of the plain guages of the 2011+ with the electronic info center in the middle. Driving with the bold, white guages in your peripheral brings you back to the days when muscle cars ruled the streets. The new electronic display reminds you that things have changed since you first fell in love with cars. I don't want to feel like I'm driving a Lexus. I want to feel the raw, animalistic power of the car I love - inside and out.