Way too many problems-time to recall!!
By kelly021480 on
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Within 3 months of buying our 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring we started having problems. First the rear brake sensors went out. This caused the cars brake pedal to grind when pushed, and sometimes, not stopping like it should. those were replaced at $200 each. Two weeks later, front sensors went out. Car has stalled 2 times while making a sharp left hand turn. Currently, front sway bar is bad, and causing a loud roaring sound while driving. I am not the only one having these problems, I've read HUNDREDS of reviews with the same problems. When is Chrylser going to do something about this?? What a waste of money buying this car!
Favorite Features
Lots of room inside. Like the 3rd row seating options and console between middle row seating.
Suggested Improvements
Recall wheel sensors!!!! At $200 each, this is about to break our bank, especially when they keep going out and making the car unsafe to even drive!
By blaird
on 05/15/11 14:47 PM (PDT)

I also had a problem with my car stalling and steering locking up when making a sharp left turn. After a lot of help from the local Chrysler dealer they found a computer update that needed to be done. This was in 2006 and have not had a problem since. Currently my ABS light is coming on after starting the car. The ABS engage until the lights come on then no more problems until I stop the car again (a pain when shopping.) I know my local Chyrsler dealer will figure this out and repair will be no problem. I love my car and have put 105,000 miles on it since 2005 when I bought it. I have no plans of getting rid of it. I know it will go 250,000 with good care. It does great in the snow and I have my teenagers drive it in bad weather instead of there cars.