2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: One of the best cars on the ro

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

One of the best cars on the road today!!
By James on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've wanted one since I was in high school, and I pre-ordered before they were even being built. I got everything except the sunroof. Really like the solid roofline. This car is just beautiful, VERY comfortable, and incredibly FUN!! I don't use it for work, but I've driven it on long trips and just around town, and it does NOT disappoint. It's simple, clean, and world-class! Some have complained about the interior materials and lack of navigation option, but I just use my phone, and OnStar's nav is good too. And I think the materials are quite nice, even if not "soft touch". This car is about driving, plain and simple...

The engine is just full of power, and I average about 18 mpg city, which isn't bad at all for 426 horsepower! The handling is sharp without being harsh. Love the Boston Acoustics radio, bluetooth, and the ridiculously supportive and comfortable seats!

Honestly, not much. The only thing I wish was at least available was a full power passenger seat. And perhaps more performance and appearance accessories from GM, but I'm sure they'll come. It's not a car for everyone (low visibility complaints, small back seat), but definitely worth a test drive