Used 2005 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

Used S60 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

My S60r

Rich Picone, 09/18/2004
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Fun to drive, very responsive engine and handling.

Car of a Lifetime

AGIS_I, 11/17/2004
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This is an outstanding car. Great accelaration both from a stop and cruising. Unbelievable handling in any kind of weather. Breaks just as good as my high perfomance sport motorcycle. If you are going to buy one car for the rest of your life, THIS IS IT!!!

Volvo Return Customer

grserody, 06/22/2005
2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I owned a 2000 Volvo S40 and while I liked the car, it was small and not heavy enough for me on long trips. Since I bought the S60, I have been on 3 trips on interstates and love the way it handles and feels.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Tire Problems

Schulmani, 11/15/2007
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased my '05 R certified with 25k miles and loved it until I had to replace all four high performance summer tires (it was covered by certification) then again 2k miles later (not covered by certification). Ugh! So buyer beware the sensitivity of the front suspension and tire wear. Other than that this is a great car - under the radar and superfast. Great performance with volvo safety - if only it was more reliable.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Original Owner

Rick, 05/15/2008
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Ok so I have only put 7000 miles on this car in three years yet all the time I enjoyed every minute of it. The first S60 R I owned in 2004 was a lemon and returned then I got this one the metallic green with atacanda leather and every option. This car is fast and furious and drives better than my 75 Corvette by far. I'll never get rid of it. I have had almost zero problems.

12345...24