Used 2005 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

Used S60 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

fun to drive

Dave Carraghan, 09/01/2006
2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

the s60 is an extremely comfortable car to travel in...very responsive...handles and brakes well...it is designed with the driver in mind...

3.38 out of 5 stars

Going back to BMW

Back to BMW, 12/21/2007
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Never intended to buy a Volvo but wound up buying this one. I do like the acceleration. The brakes have already been replaced due to squeaking and are doing it again! Had to replace very expensive tires at 20,000 miles! Multi CD player skips and was replaced with another one that does the same thing. Back seat doesn't have any leg room when drivers seat is set at a comfortable setting for me at 5'8". Could maybe fit a baby car seat behind it as there is only about 3" between front and back seat. This car is next to impossible to park with its horrible turning radius! My husband's truck turns and parks much better than this tank!

1.75 out of 5 stars

Two Strikes Your Out

Not Satisfied, 06/07/2005
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

After 8 months and 11 service calls Volvo replaced my first S60R Lemon. The second S60R I recieved in 9/2004. I am sorry to say this car was also a lemon. The wheel bearings went out, rear tail lights went out, it burned 1 quart of oil every 1000 miles, the chasis started to loosen up after 6000 miles. I just got rid of the car and took a financial hit, but I was tired of driving a loaner more than the actual car. DO NOT BUY THIS VEHICLE (unless you want to know your service people very well)

4.88 out of 5 stars

Excellent balance

DocG, 03/25/2005
R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Have driven this car for just about 1 year now. It has been a great balance between practical and fun. Two back seats for the kids, very comfortable seats, and a great sound system, matched up with the 300 HP AWD has put a grin on my face every day. With winter tires, it is unstoppable in the snow.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Birthday gift

JudyW, 07/06/2005
2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

My husband bought me the Volvo S 60 for my birthday. It looks incredible and is the most fun to drive. The interior is plush and it handles like a dream. I couldn't be happier.

12345...24