Used 2010 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Eos for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love my VW Eos Hard Top Convertible

Tracy, 10/01/2018
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Not a lot of trunk space or rear seats, but reasonable for a two door. Convertible hard top is awesome and so much fun to watch in operation. This car is zippy and easy to drive, perfect for adjusting to quick speed for passing, yet smooth and easy to maneuver in city driving. I LOVE MY VW EOS!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Wish I would have bought it sooner!

beachintanj, 06/08/2011
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my car. I have had all different sorts of vehicles, but for what I was looking for it was right on the money. The only issue I have had with the vehicle since I have gotten it, is that the top leaked a little bit when going through the car wash. VW is happy to take care of it. Other than that the top goes down amazingly and thanks to the turbo it really has a lot of get up and go for a four cyl. Also I live above 4500 feet and it cruises right through it with out any dogging out that other cars have. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

2 out of 5 stars

Fun until you’re broken down

Kiley, 02/12/2019
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car for 14,000 and I didn’t come close to making that back. Coolant issues OUT THE A**, and it can’t even handle a pothole. She’s cute she’s fun but she isn’t a long term.

2 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

4.38 out of 5 stars

I never give 10's

Rick, 04/02/2010
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First: Reliability is for those cars at least over a year old. I wanted practical for a single man, so convertible was out of the question? I'm a cautious driver so cornering like a sports car wasn't necessary. So, for me, cornering, acceleration and stopping is more than adequate. It is a pleasure to drive. I noticed the front wheel drive has potential for squealing on hard acceleration when the top is down. Probably a weight distribution issue. There is a huge blind side on the passenger side, logically with the top up. But seriously, who wants the top up unless you need to use those nice heated seats. Think I'll sit back and read the owners manual. Let you know more next year.

EOS fan

EOS Fan, 04/18/2019
Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Terrific vehicle!! Drives great, loaded with features, open air fun or quiet hardtop. Best of both worlds!