Skip to main content
List Price Range

Used Yaris Hatchback for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I call it the Silver Fox

J M, 12/15/2020
LE 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car! It’s my second Yaris. My first is a 2012 sedan and has over $150K miles. It will be my son’s whenever he gets his license. It just keeps going. The 2020 is everything I loved about my 2012 but so much more! Upgraded design, entertainment system, safety systems, and it has this Sport button that kicks the engine up a notch and makes it that much more fun to drive. Same great MPG as my 2012 which for me is the best selling point. I don’t live in an area that fully supports electric vehicles yet. Charging stations are hard to find. So gas is still the way to go and I get 44 MPG so not to shabby. And I purchased brand new with a ton of options for well under $20K. I love this car. I hope they still this model when it’s time to buy again.

5 out of 5 stars

Bluebelle was an excellent purchase!

Mary Beth, 04/03/2021
XLE 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Hatchback Yaris is roomy and comfortable. She is able to transport more than many larger cars while getting excellent gas mileage. This is my second Yaris Hatchback. Hank, my 2010 was totaled and saved my life when I was hit head on by another driver. He had 186,000 miles on him and was in perfect condition.

Everything we imagined

Bar, 11/19/2021
LE 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6A)

Couldn't be happier. We knew there'd be sacrifices such as trunk space, cabin noise and blind spots. We also knew there would be advantages. 6-speed transmission, good gas mileage, good handling and tight turning radius.

2 out of 5 stars