2020 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews

$33,575

Save as much as $3,903
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fast and the 1794 isvery well equipped!

Todd for Tundra's, 03/15/2020
1794 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased a 1794 on Jan 3rd. I have 2900 miles on it and it is very good in every respect. This is my fifth Tundra ans by fr the best one.The ride is a little stiffer than my Limited's that I have in the past. But the interior has a more comfortable seating. The leg rest on the front of the drivers seat makes it sooo comfortable on a long trip. Fuel economy is the same as the past Tundra's. But the truck has even more zip than my previous trucks. And best of all it won't rust out like some trucks with bow ties!

Still in the honeymoon stage

Nightwind15, 06/25/2020
Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Very well appointed and a beautiful black with leather 1794. Loads of torque and rather stiffly sprung. Easing around currently getting 16 MPG, it is four wheel drive. Its big!

2020 Tundra

Zach Miller , 12/23/2019
SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I’ve been a Toyota man since 1984. My new 2020 Tundra blows me away!! I love that truck!!!

Ad
Build Your Tundra
Build and Pricetoyota.com

Best buck for your money

Adam Knight, 07/22/2020
SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Toyota reliability is known, add to that the Tundra I got is the cheapest in the market (similar trim options) also, Toyota offers 2 years free service!

Toyota Tundra

Dan, 08/20/2020
SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Neither Toyota or Toyota owners really care about edmunds stupid “Yawn” comment... Toyota and their customers are all about quality, not just stupid bells and whistles. Any intelligent person would buy a Tundra over any other brand pickup of similar capacity. When you have a GREAT product like the Tundra, there isn’t much need for updates or changes.....