2020 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews

$33,575

Save as much as $3,940
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Durable/reliable

Russ, 06/02/2020
Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Tundra I traded my 2007 for this 2020 because it will be my last truck and we will be doing alot of towing. The 2007 had 120000 miles on it and I was convinced it would go another 100k but my wife was nervous... 120k. No oil use between changes, u-joints still solid, NO problems at all. Towed a trailer from Tacoma to Cabo and back, Calgary and back and several trips tp Death Valley with nary a whimper!, Keep all your bells and whistles I need a reliable tow vehicle —the Tundra!

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tundra

Scott Brame, 04/20/2020
Platinum 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Tundra - my first was a 2001 and is still in great shape, but I sold it to my nephew. There is little not to like about this vehicle, but there are some things: lackluster fuel economy (but I love that reliable and powerful engine), no front parking sensors on the center of the bumper (sensors installed only alert if object is on left or right of side); large pinch weld seam that should be painted black (you will notice on any lighter colored vehicle such as silver or white); and a giant well of a center console without compartments for organization (that was remedied with a very low cost organizer designed specifically for the Tundra off of Amazon). What I LOVE: sooo comfortable seats, seamless and powerful transmission and engine, Toyota safety sense safety features, side mirror close feature, heated and vented seats, SPACIOUS back (five adults can easily and comfortably fit), overall look and feel, unmatched Toyota reliability (this engine will easily last 20 years), great ground clearance, smooth ride, great visibility...I could go on and on!

Where did all the storage go?

Mike Berkery, 05/24/2020
Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Where did all the storage go? This is not my first tundra! On my 2008 tundra I had all sorts of little storage spaces, on the door, behind the backseat, behind the drivers seats, for some reason that has all been illuminated. That is the only disappointment I have at this time!

Ad
Build Your Tundra
Build and Pricetoyota.com

2020 SR5 vs 2010SR5

J, 07/13/2020
SR 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I traded my 2010 SR5 with 89k miles on it for a new 2020 SR5 basically the same truck only complaint is the 2020 seems a little "tinny: sounding compared to 2010. Most of my friends didn't notice I had replaced the 2010, truck looks almost the same.

Truck of the century.

Beatles, 12/17/2019
SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Simply reliable and headache-free, Just maintenance.