2018 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Outdated 2018 Toyota Tundra
By Matt

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I love the updated exterior body style and LED headlights . However the interior is the same as my 2012 Toyota Corolla I had . Nothing has changed in about 6 years . The tundra is lagging behind in the other brands when it comes to technology and interior . The gas mileage on this truck is pretty terrible for 2018 . I average about 15 mpg and that’s babying it at all times . Not offering a push to start is very irritating as well . My 2016 Tacoma had one but the 2018 Tundra doesn’t offer one . Doesn’t make much sense . Regretting on leasing this vehicle .

This is the truck I have been looking for.
By B. Sattelmeier

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Check the reliability reviews and you will be impressed.

Great Truck - Entune JBL stereo is a JOKE
By skidds

2018 Toyota Tundra Platinum 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased a fully loaded Tundra Platinum Crewmax and Love the truck, but need to spend some money to replace the JBL stereo upgrade that came with the truck. The Entune JBL Stereo is by far the worst radio I have had in any vehicle that I have owned in the last 30 years. I have a couple other Toyota cars, and the Entune system is poorly designed , but the JBL System takes that poor design to another level. Completely under powered system. At full volume you can still talk to the other passengers in the Truck.

Regret my purchase!
By James Southerland

2018 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Tjhe purchase of the 2018 Tundra Limited was a big mistake, not enought room to write all the problems. The pedestrian sensors were too sensitive, came on for no reason numerous times. Toyota removed the driver's access handles, all trucks have some sort of access handle, I am disabled this was a problem and could not be corrected with modifications. Navagtion was not accurate, had the latest update installed by Toyota, missed an appointment because it took me to another area 8 miles away. Cruise control would just turn off with no other traffic in the area. Seat comfort is not close the the seat comfort of the 2013 Tundra. Lost 7K when I traded for a 2013 Tundra. I woud recommend looking at 2013 Tundra, best truck I have ever owned. I have owned four tundras.

Most comfortable
By rick

2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Its truely a comfortable ride and traveling truck.