Skip to main content

$27,150

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Still strong

Scott Melick, 03/06/2022
SR5 4dr Double Cab 6.1 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 4th SR5. My only complaints are minor: the temperature panel is too small. The arm rest console is also too small. They took away the change compartment on the drivers side and also took away the second storage compartment in the bed. Else another win for Toyota. Rugged, excellent electronic display, power and size!

Toyota is Toyota.

Joselito Herrera, 11/26/2021
SR5 4dr Double Cab 5.0 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just make sure your sales man don’t push you to get all the unnecessary extras warranties. It’ll increase 15k to the price

4 out of 5 stars

My little upgrade at this weird time to buy 😕

Tom A. Saratoga springs NY , 04/05/2022
SR 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Like the truck very much very similar to the 2019. But more features like keyfob, intermittent wipers, backseats and back sliding window. Lost the CD 💿 player but a better audio system.

Build Your Tacoma
At a Glance:
  • 5 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • 5 Packages
Build and Pricetoyota.com
Prototype vehicle shown with options using visual effects.

2 out of 5 stars

Horrible fuel saving system.

April, 05/23/2022
TRD Sport 4dr Double Cab 6.1 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We were so excited to get the 2022 TRD Sport 4x4 Tacoma. So excited we drove from NW FL to Tampa. This Tacoma came off the production line on 10/28/2021. We picked it up Nov. 25 2022. We did a short test drive around the dealership and all was well aside from the very loud engine and road noise. It’s a truck so it wasn’t a deal breaker. We drove around Tamps for a short bit, heading home the next morning. We noticed a odd vibration on the way back to NW FL. Once home it became my daily driver. I can drive anywhere between 15-100 miles on any given day. As of Dec 22 2021, the vibration worsened and it seemed to be hesitant to accelerate and seemed as if it had bad fuel. We made an appointment and took it to our local dealership only to be told there’s nothing wrong with the system but there was something wrong with the rear axel and bearings. The vibration and hesitation continues. An engineer rode with us and explained this was a known issue with the 2022 Tacoma and they’ve not yet figured out what to do about it. It’s possibly something to do with the Government regulated fuel consumption regulations. This “known” issue has almost gotten me creamed on HWY 98 a number of times. If we’d have know this issue before getting it, we’d of stuck with the amazing 2017 Camry. We’re very disappointed as Toyota is our go to. Honestly, I’d call it a Lemon. I strongly dislike this truck and feel like we should be able to renegotiate for a different vehicle.

1 out of 5 stars

Glad I got the V-6

Pete C., 06/14/2022
SR 4dr Access Cab 6.1 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

There were no V-6 Tacoma's in stock just 4cyl. so my salesman let me drive his. I'm really glad He did. The 4cyl seemed unpowered to me. The gas mileage is only 1 or 2 mpg difference. Also the V-6 model came with extra features like a factory installed hitch and wiring connections. So to me it was worth the extra money. Thanks to Mark Doyle my salesman!