Skip to main content

Used ECHO for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Zippy-Echo

Eileen, 05/07/2018
2005 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

If you want an incredibly reliable vehicle; this is the best! Gas mileage is superb;that's why I bought it. oxygen sensor is the only surprise, I ever had.

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

sami'smom

sami'smom, 09/04/2005
2005 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

With gas prices rising, I'm so happy with my Toy. Great for people on fixed incomes. Would consider buying another one when the time comes. Great in snow 1 foot or less. Front seat nice and high especially for elderly, and people with problems from the waist down, especially disabled transferring from wheelchair to car.

4.88 out of 5 stars

small wonder packs it in

Kimberly, 09/06/2005
2005 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Echo. In today's times of rising gas prices, it's fabulous gas mileage and small gas tank feel like a relief.

5 out of 5 stars

Best owned low cost, long range commuter

Gregory Estes, 05/17/2009
2005 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new to commute 100 miles a day round trip, both freeway and intercity (half and half). Have tracked mileage since new, averages 37-41 depending on road conditions, speed and my patience with traffic. Normally drive 60-65 mph highway. Only serviced at 60k and now have 97k miles. I do my own oil and filter change every 3k miles. I love this little car, hope to get 300k plus out of it. Would definitely recommend this car to anyone! (note, it's stick shift).

Anastasia's Review

Anastasia , 12/18/2005
2005 Toyota ECHO 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Echo! I recommend it to anyone who asks. I get great gas mileage and it is very comfortable, even for long drives. Lots of room, big trunk.

12345...12