Used 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

It's a marvel!

Loving my car, 10/07/2006
SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is so impressive to everyone that had a good look at my new car! It's a smooth ride all the way. Even when it is in park with the engine still running you cannot hear the noise. The stereo sounds is just so great. Everything about the Solara is awesome.

Absolutely Red Convertable

Gary Coe, 05/17/2018
SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this Red 2007 Toyota Solara convertible since 2012. I bought it used as a one owner car with approximately 63K miles. It's a very comfortable car once you get into it. It now has almost 134K miles and shows no sign of stopping form being a great little car. I only have a few complains and these are very minor in scope. First, the doors are huge and you must always be aware of how close you park to the car next to you. Second and lastly, when it rain water drips down form where the convertible top meets the windshield pillar. This leads to water dripping on your clothes in an unflattering manner. Minor I know but complaints nevertheless. Maintenance has been as expected with a Toyota. They are built to last and cheap to operate over the life of the car. Who could ask for more? Nov 2018 - Still going strong. Nov 2019 - Still going strong Nov 2020 - Still going strong.

2007 Solara Convertible SLE

Bruce Colman, 04/28/2015
SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving it for three years, crossed Canada once in it and it has never let me down. In terms of service, only scheduled maintenance.

Busted Bubble of a 2nd timeToyota Owner

Betty Rich, 07/18/2006
SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Quality and reliablity: After four days of owning my car and going on a 2 hour trip, one way, I noticed the carpet soaking wet on the driver's side. The service dept. kept asking me if I drove over any huge puddles or if it rained on the car. I replied, "No." They concluded there was a gap in the material used on the fender where water leaked into the car. I replied the only water that was put on the car was when they washed it the day I bought it. Performance: Smooth and quiet ride great pick-up but jerks when I accelerate after applying the brakes when slowing down to turn a corner. Design: I'm not crazy about the side view of the car -too sloped toward the back end.

Excellent Car

ardalan2003, 07/20/2006
SE V6 2dr Convertible (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was in the market for a hybrid car. Toyota Camry seemed a good choice, but with long waiting list and more importantly poor acceleration, I changed my mind. As soon as I saw the 2007 Solara, I knew that I wanted this car. It is very stylish, powerful and comes with features that anyone would love. It is a very fun to drive car and you don't see too many of these cars around either. The price is certainly better than the other competitors. I love this car.

12345...13