Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

Amazing Dependability and Practical

Coach, 04/01/2018
SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When it comes to dependability and longevity there are very few auto makers that can hold a candle these JAPANESE little gems. (Not Korean but JAPAN BUILT). ITS 2018 with Many of Suzuki's 2003 AERIO's are daily drivers with 300000+ miles are still going strong. Few US made as a result Demand still warrants a strong retail price. Maintainance cost is very very low. Change oil,,, brakes as needed, this car, will be around long time.

OK car but bad for the cold weather and snow driving

denis18, 07/08/2012

I bought this cat at 55K and sold at 92K miles on it when the bearing and brake pads needed change. The car is OK, but the engine light was on and off several times during my ownership of the car. Nothing serious was found and it looked like a computer glitch. The worst part is that the car is simply not designed for the cold weather and snow driving. At freezing temperatures all pneumatics go off, like locks, windows etc, and driving under snow is a lot of stress. Overall, the cars worth its price as long as you live in the warm climate all year around.

Kooky looks, but proves itself.

maxandcassiesdad, 11/02/2009

I picked this car up with 87,000 on it. It was cheap, and I needed a second car, that was small, economical, and a hatchback. We take our Shepherd and Boxer with us, ALOT!. I didn't give too much thought to it when I found it, except that it was in good shape, was a hatchback, and had a/c (we live in Florida). To my surprise, I've found this little car to be a real trooper. Strange looking, yes, and it does garner strange looks from passer-bys, but, the fold down rear seats, high roof line and enormous front doors have been much appreciated. We are not small people, I'm 6', partner is 6'4", and getting in and out is a breeze. Headroom is fantastic. It's been very reliable too. Good bargain.

Great car with great mileage

John, 06/08/2010

This car has been great. I bought it three years ago with 32,000 for $4500. I am now at 180,000 and still going strong. The only problems I have had is struts and CV axles, nothing else. I would recommend these cars to anyone wanting a cheap transportation option.

Basic car... Awesome reliability

aerio1, 05/30/2009

I bought this car off my buddy who sold it to me with only 30K miles on it. I have put 20K on it so far. I agree that bumpers are kinda low. The interior is basic. It has a surprising amount of head room despite looking small from the outside. I disagree with Edmund's mileage assessment. I ALWAYS get above 30 mpg. (I have the 5 spd manual). I plan to drive this car in to the ground and hope to get 300K miles. The only bad thing about this car is that if you get dings and such, you can only get Suzuki parts (can be expensive relative to Toyota/Honda). If you have a Civic or Corolla, there are TONS of aftermarket companies that make parts.

12345...24