Used 2011 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used xB for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Nice

Ih8reno, 11/20/2010

had to return my last car and was checking for 1 month every dealership i could think of. ended up at Toyota and test drove the Matrix. Came close to signing but saw the Xb close by and had to try it. i loved it, and a week later am driving it. Nice looks, fully loaded, and smooth to drive.

Out with the old, in with the new

Chris, 05/08/2010

I reluctantly traded-in my '06 xbox after reading about the new improvements (telescopic steering wheel, better seats, gauges, etc). I wasn't a fan of the 2nd gen initially, but eventually it grew on me. A week later, I am loving my new 2011 xB. I was pleasantly surprised by this new 'gen 3' version: the comfort and power were the first two things that jumped out. The ability to shift the auto transmission 'manually' is a nice bonus. The dash/stereo controls are a little confusing at first, but they're starting to make sense now. Gas mileage (24 MPG) is definitely lower than my old box (~31 MPG), but the trade-off of more power is worth it. The ride is smooth and quiet.

Love the new Design

Wags, 07/27/2010

Just received my XB after ordering it 3 months ago. I love it. I added the lower spring TRD 19" wheels and all the bells and whistles inside. So glad I got the stick adds so much fun to the driving aspect of the vehicle.

Big change but worth it

EW, 06/10/2010

After recently deciding that I needed something that was a little more flexible for a family with 2 kids than my previous 2 Tundras, I started looking at smaller utility vehicles. I also wanted to keep the cost reasonable without having to just "get by" with a tiny engine and tiny interior space, or with a vehicle that had questionable build quality. With all of this in mind, I have to say that I love the 2011 xB and it is exactly what I was looking for. It is very fun to drive, has plenty of power around town or on the highway and I can fit my wife and 2 kids (with car seats) in it and still have plenty of covered storage area in the back. Safety features are great as well.

Love it!

klub182, 09/01/2010

Love the look inside and out. Roomy. Very smooth drive. Feels like you are in a little race car. It has more zip than I expected. You can't beat it for the price.