Used 2011 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used xB for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Happy So Far

WAGKISS, 10/15/2010

So far I am pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the ride, the solid handling qualities, throttle response and gas mileage. The majority of my driving is open road and I am averaging 31.5 overall. The headroom is great, my only complaint is the offset of the steering wheel.

My gocart with an A/C

bilbowill, 11/05/2010

Just that, it preforms like a 158 hp go cart, , I chose the White color with Gray/black interior, , the center dash does take some getting used to, but I got over that as soon as I plugged my iPod, , and my iphone in, I even use my iphone as the iPod and can get calls, the cargo area is large enough to slid my 3 wheel bike in I get 30.2 mpg in the city, , thats great, , went from a murano, with only 64 cubic feet of storage to this, , 70 cf, it's great

Ask the Dealership to order you a 2011

Edward, 05/07/2010

We purchased our XB last week and are extremely happy with the vehicle! We purchased this car after comparing it against other compact cars on the market, and it totally fits our needs. We wanted a compact car that would not crush our kids in the back seat, an engine that was a 2.4L, good fuel economy, and something that could hold luggage in the truck. No other compact car fit our criteria except this one. We’ve put 800 miles on the car so far and have averaged 26.2 miles per tank of gas. If you’re in the market for a 2010, ask the dealer to bring in a 2011, because you’ll love the changes. We were sold on the 2010, but when we when saw the change. Great car for the money!!!!!

Love It!

Linda Anderson, 08/06/2010

We purchased this Scion XB after owning a Toyota Rav4. The Scion has just as much width room in the front and more head room than ever. Three of us, large adults, just took it on a 4000 mile trip to the NE. I loved the way we sat down lower in the car, but it was so easy to get in and out of. The gas mileage was "right on" with the sticker. You have to be a "fun" person to like the look, I do! When you're riding in it you feel that it is so much bigger. I can't believe people have even said what a cute car it is. I'm as happy with this car as I have been with the last 6 toyotas we've owned. *Needs to be behind seat pockets and the upholstery could use an upgrade.

Glad I bought it!

Brian, 08/29/2010

I bought the car for my daughter, replacing a 2001 RAV4. I drove it from Jacksonville, FL to Baltimore, 865 miles and was totally comfortable. I would drive it across the country, no problem. I'm 6'5" and the seats feel like they were fitted for me. It has more fromt seat room than our 2006 Sienna minivan! I can also fit in back for short distances without it feeling like a torture chamber. It feels like a much larger vehicle inside. If choosing between a 2010 and 2011, go for the 2011. The interior improvements are worth it. The center gauge cluster is also much improved over the 2010. Fuel economy has been excellent. Manual transmission and clutch are excellent.