2021 Nissan Kicks Consumer Reviews

$19,550

Save as much as $1,087
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I love my new Kicks!

Russ Morey, 04/15/2021
SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This vehicle has more power than you might think at first glance. I have to travel over a mountain every day to get to work, so I was curious to see how the 2021 Kicks would perform. I have not been disappointed at all! What a smooth ride and more than enough power to get me over the mountain and through the woods.

Very happy and surprised all at once

The R, 04/26/2021
SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Love my “new Kicks” very very quiet cabin, love all the safety tech, it’s not that slow and if I wanted to go fast I would drive my Acura. This is a great second car to drive around town in and save on gas. The seats are actually very very comfortable (not sure why edmunds seems to think they are not) I would take this car on a long drive and not think twice about it.

Kick back and relax with the Kicks

Dave Muscarella, 04/26/2021
SR 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very good car for the money. Loads of tech, great fuel economy, and it looks great too. The orange paint with the black roof really pops and despite what the Edmunds review says, the Nissan zero gravity seats are fantastic. I'm a big guy and pretty tall and these seats makes me feel like I'm floating as I drive around town. It's not fast by any means but I didn't buy this car to drag race. My only real gripe about the Kicks is the lack of storage in it. Only 2 cup holders and the center console storage bin is very small. I also which the Kicks had a sun roof, but its not a deal breaker. Overall, I am in love with my Nissan Kicks. I think its a very good value for the money, esp with all the tech in the SR trim.

Ad