2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLC-Class model:

Problems
By John Brown

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Bought this car five months ago. Tried to start it one morning it was totally dead. Mercedes’s said it was a bad battery they put in a new one and I drove it home. Next morning totally dead again. Mercedes told me I must be leaving the lights on. Now it’s been in the shop for almost a month now and they have no idea what’s wrong. They put in a new computer and when they did that it blew up the fuse box so they ordered a new fuse box and now they said there is something wrong with the power steering. Another crazy thing is that they gave me a loaner glc and there is something wrong with this one too. It makes a very Loud engine noise sounds like one of the fans. Sounds like a space ship taking off.

Comfortable, luxury SUV
By Dean

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Great looking, comfortable for long trips, so-so gas mileage, premium amenities drive the cost up quickly, look at the blacked out AMG looks package with 20” wheels. Stunning!!

Ok but not what we expected
By davesred57

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

We found the GLC 300 SUV to be very noisy on the highway and had control issues during windy conditions. Also there may be a continuing problem with brake noise. Other aspects of the vehicle were excellent.

Enjoyable car
By Scotty

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I have now driven the vehicle for about 18 months. Overall, I really like this SUV. The ride is smooth, quiet and comfortable. The excelleration is great as is the handling. I have two main problems. First, the technology is difficult to navigate and should be a lot simplier go use. For example, I think that the remote start is ridiculous. Instead of making it simply by just pushing a button like other much less expensive vehicles, you have to go to this long convoluted process that takes much too long. In fact, I've had a separate remote starter installed because I got so annoyed. Second, my GLC does not have a spare tire. The factory tires can drive flat for about 50 miles. But if you experience a flat on some of the nation's highways, you may much more than 50 miles from a dealer. This can, and has ruined 2 days of a trip for me. It seems that for the cost of this vehicle a spare should be provided.

My first impression took my breath away
By V.

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This Suv is amazing.The ride in any mode is great. My only issue is the sound system I like 80's funk but I'm not feeling the Funky Bass. I would like to thank Mercedes in Long Beach for a wonderful Experience. Joel your service and attention to detail is much appreciated.