Used 2002 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews

$2,200

Used LS for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Superb

Octavio, 03/15/2002
4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I tested the $55,000 BMW and decided to save $15K, is not worth to spend that kind of cash for a very similar vehicle.

European Luxury, with an American Price

Khuram Khan, 03/18/2002
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Car is absolutely solid. Handles amazing on twisty roads. Drive one and you'll want one. This car will make you forget about the Bimmers.

They STILL don't believe it's a Lincoln!

Stan The Man, 03/19/2002
4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Actually, I've had my 2000 LS since 7/00 and have had no problems. A lot of great options for the money. I've driven in all types of weather and this (rear wheel drive) car is very sure footed. Handles like no other car I've ever driven! (Mercedes E320, Caddy Deville) Even now, they ask me what kind of car it is. Wouldn't want to own anything else!

Bang for the Buck

Dude, 04/03/2008
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very reliable car, better than the two BMW's I owned. Smooth, quiet ride. Tranny is starting to go at 94K but that's normal for these cars. I'll get it replaced. Looks great and other than the two coil packs that failed and the locked up rear caliper the car has been a real joy. I'll keep it another 94K and laugh at all the dopes with the leased status symbols they can barely afford.

Best car I ever owned!

Steve Bullock, 02/01/2019
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 2002 new, well it has a few hundred dealer miles on it, so I got a great price. I have driven it almost every day since then. For the year, it came with everything you could get on it but a built in phone which my company provided anyway. 64 round trip miles Monday thru Friday to the office. Customer visits, short trips, everywhere but the left coast. I had the PCM tweeked a little by a nearby racing shop and get 30+ on the highway wth 27 more Dyno tested horses. It will scoot! I’m retired now and don’t drive it as much but when cleaned up it looks new inside and out. My friends and neighbors are astounded by the way it still looks at 18. The paint glistens, I had the parking lot dings removed by an expert, you could park it on a showroom floor. I only had one real problem with it and the 100K maintenance took care of that, putting in a new trans, as I had been towing a trailer that was too heavy, not the vehicles fault. Ford did good on this one. A Keeper! I could not get your website to cooperate, so the “select a year” does not work. Clearly the number is 2002. Almost forgot, but synthetic oil is a winner! Useitevery time you change your oil. Slight later update: “YOUR SELECT A YEAR” still does NOT WORK. PLEASE FIX.