2021 Lincoln Aviator Consumer Reviews

$51,100

Save as much as $2,508
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Garbage

Dan, 06/03/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

2021 Aviator 1600 miles. Factory paint defects, rattles, faulty fuel gauge. Currently in the shop for 16 days. Lincoln refusing to authorize a repair because the problem comes and goes, even though the dealer witnessed it happening and I have video of the faulty gauge. Satellite radio stopped working then magically started again. It seems the problems still affect the 2021 models.

Very Impressed so far with 3000 miles driven.

Dan, 04/25/2021
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 10A)

I purchased a 2021 Aviator Grand Touring II. Has everything except the rear seat screen system. First things first.. besides the distinctive exterior, the interior is just fantastic. Really comfortable, quiet and pleasing to the eye and touch. The air ride is great ... you still feel imperfections with from the tires on the pavement but the ride is very comfortable. I normally don't listen to anything when I drive to let me think internally, but the Revel sound system is truly stunning. Super crisp highs and accurate bass without being unnatural or boomy. Been averaging 31 miles per gallon in normal mode with the hybrid system doing it's thing. I've also not experienced any squeaks or rattles. The salesman mentioned that Lincoln had made a modification to a common rattle in the 2020 model years. The not perfect items for me owning the Aviator is the whole thing is so high tech that there is always something going on with the car.. little machine noises doing some thing or other.. sometimes in breaking you can feel some magic going on with the pedal (i think associated with the change in engine/electric regenerative breaking). But, all in all being my first Hybrid ... i'm sold on electric cars. A lot of trips involving 30 minutes or less drive time I'm on pure electricity and it is so quiet yet incredibly powerful.

Best Lincoln Yet!!

Mr. Transitman, 01/03/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Just bought the 2021 Aviator, Reserve 2, has all the bells and whistles. We went with the Ocean Drive Blue and it is a head turner. We had the vehicle about a week and we've had one snow storm and handled well in snow mode. I have owned Lincolns since 2000 and this is by far the best one I've ever owned. This is my wife's car and she absolutely fell in love with it during the test drive. We love the room it has and the 30 way front seats are the best. I've read many reviews and decided to go for it. No regrets.

Ad
Build Your Aviator Reserve
At a Glance:
  • 5 Trims
  • $57,110starting MSRP
BUILD & PRICELincoln.com
MSRP for Reserve vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Vehicle image shown is for illustration purposes only and may not be base vehicle.

Really enjoying the car

Daniel W., 12/14/2020
Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I have been eyeing the Aviator for over a year...and I was concerned about buying a first year car...so I waited for the second model year. So far the car has been great. I feel it is a great American made vehicle! Support American jobs, American companies and the American economy!

Has everything

DMK, 01/22/2021
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 10A)

This vehicle has every kind of tech feature I could want. A luxury vehicle with room for anything you could want to do.