MSRP Starting at
$50,510

Save as much as $6,666
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Awesome Vehicle

Larry A., 01/13/2020
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Not only does this vehicle looks stylish and intelligent, designed and built with safety in mind, drives and ride effortlessly, smooth and quite, interior design is inviting and comfortable, dashboard and instrument panel driver and front passenger friendly, Overall very impressive vehicle, the only drawback is the third row seating is not designed for adults uncomfortable. Satisfied Owner. Larry A.

Surprised

Chalmers, 11/02/2020
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I always thought that Lexus owners raving about the quality of their Lexus was a rationalization for the price but now that I own one I can appreciate what they were saying. This is by far the highest quality vehicle that I have ever had the privilege to own and I have owned a long list of primarily new and a few used cars over my 69 years.

Slow as molasses

SG, 08/09/2020
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My dad just leased this yesterday. I drove it and was ready to cry afterwards. 0-60 in 7.9 seconds. It’s so slow. I don’t know why someone would pay for a car this slow. There are so many better options out there at this price point.

Ad
Build Your RX 450hL
At a Glance:
  • 2 Trims
  • $51,210starting MSRP

Soccer Mom Car

Don Brumbaugh, 12/26/2020
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Dependable luxury for your wife and kids. This was the 3rd Lexus I have owned. Great for the family but no performance. No turbos or superchargers in the line. Great second car but not my primary.