Used 2003 Lexus RX 300
Pros & Cons
- Well-appointed interior, perfect road manners, excellent crash test results, optional four-wheel drive.
- Allergic to major off-highway work, cumbersome LCD screen in center of dash, feels more like a minivan than an SUV.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Looks like an SUV (sort of). Drives like a car. That's why this is Lexus' best-selling vehicle.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the RX 300
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- handling & steering
- driving experience
- ride quality
- road noise
- fuel efficiency
- maintenance & parts
- infotainment system
- wheels & tires
- steering wheel
- electrical system
- sound system
- emission system
- cup holders
- climate control
Most helpful consumer reviews
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Lexus RX 300 a good car?
Is the Lexus RX 300 reliable?
Is the 2003 Lexus RX 300 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2003 Lexus RX 300?
The least-expensive 2003 Lexus RX 300 is the 2003 Lexus RX 300 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $35,125.
Other versions include:
- AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $36,925
- Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $35,125